3 New Features • 4 Improvements • 7 Bug Fixes
✨ New Feature
(1) New Flavor Option: Value Input Required
The Flavor configuration menu has received an addition:
Now use the new option
Value Input Required to mark specific Flavors in a task or in project master data with an *. Tasks cannot be set to the system status
Done until all Flavors marked in this way are filled out.
Flavors used in project master data with this option are also marked with an *, but the option has no further impact on the project or project properties/master data.
(2) Continuous Project IDs (Role: Owner)
The project ID was previously an optional alphanumeric sequence that could be manually assigned to a project. As a result, some projects had an ID, while others did not.
If you want more consistency in numbering your projects, you can now choose a continuous number for project IDs in the workspace.
Optionally, choose a starting number to define the number range.
To do this as an owner, navigate to
Avatar Menu >
The option in the settings is reserved for the 'Owner' role.
(3) Choose Date Format
The displayed date format in almost all parts of the system was previously always linked to the selected language setting of the user interface.
For example, if the user interface language is set to German, the format Day.Month.Year is displayed in fields like Start/Due date. If the language is set to English, the default format is Month/Day/Year.
From now on, you can determine the displayed date format yourself, completely independent of the selected language setting.
To do this, simply go to your profile in the Admin Center (
Avatar Menu >
Personal Settings >
Language and Date) and select the date format.
Additionally, we have made a small tweak to the date display - zeros will now always be displayed. There's no more 1/30/2024 - only 01/30/2024. This makes list views much more aligned 😁
- Subtasks as Milestones: Subtasks can now be directly marked as milestones in list/gantt views through their context menu.
- Filter Update for Flavors of the type 'Date': When filtering by this type, only very limited filter options were previously available. Now the full range of date filters is available, as it is for the start date or due date.
- Performance Improvements in our Backend: We have made adjustments to our cloud services that significantly improve performance when loading content, including loading various views within a project.
- Added Various Tooltips
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Notifications for assigning groups of people will now also be sent via email.
- Fixed: The action bar for multiple selection in a list view could be hidden when duplicating tasks.
- Fixed: Display issue when editing comments has been corrected.
- Fixed: Groups of people assigned to tasks were not transferred when duplicating the entire project. Now fixed.
- Fixed: In board views, a set filter was removed after a refresh, but it was still shown as active. Now the filter will be called again after a refresh (without an active view).
Your Feedback is Important to Us!
We are constantly working to make our platform even better, user-friendly, and more performant. Your feedback is our compass, and we would love to hear what you think! Thank you in advance 🙌