Don't have an account yet or want to know how to sign in? Please refer to Create an account and register for the first time.
This article covers information about the first steps you can take when opening up smenso Cloud for the first time.
You can also check out our video:
1. After successful first login you will see the home page Home. This home page is initially displayed without any information. The widgets display information during the time smenso Cloud is in use - e.g. when projects have been marked as favorites. More information can be found here: Home
2. The first step is the creation of a project. Click on the Add button > New Project in the Home area or the Projects area. An entry screen opens in which you can maintain project-specific data. The exact procedure can be found in this article: Create project.
3. After the project has been created, you will be forwarded directly to the project.
⚠ At the same time, the newly created project is displayed as a tile in the project portfolio (Navigation menu > Projects). The project can be opened by clicking on the tile. Further details can be found here: Show project.
In the project portfolio overview, the system offers the following four project phases as columns:
The columns can be adapted by clicking on the column name or extended using "+ Add column". Further details can be found in the following article: Show project portfolio.
4. In order to fill the project with life, tasks or milestones must now be created. You can add these using the menu areas Tasks and Timeline. Here, too, it is necessary to create corresponding phases for the tasks of the project via Enter column name. These are freely selectable - you can find more details here: Creating Tasks and Tasks in the Timeline
5. If you want to evaluate a project with corresponding progress, you can enter a status. You can do this under the menu option Status. An exact procedure is described here: Status report
6. Furthermore, project participants can give feedback on the selected project under the menu item Feedback. More information can be found here: Submit feedback
7. Files can also be added to the projects. It is important that these files are added when creating a task. You can then manage them in the Files section of the menu. For more information, see this article: Managing Files in the Project.
8. If there are tasks of different projects, which are intended for you, these are indicated under the menu option My tasks of the navigation. Further details can be found here: Show my tasks
A "snack bar" - a small hint dialog - confirms actions that have been performed, such as creating a task, updating a task or successfully uploading an attachment.
In some cases, a link is provided (Show) that opens the object directly.