Notifications help you to stay on top of all updates and changes in the system that affect you. You will find in-app notifications by clicking on the 🔔 icon.
Notifications (in-app) are enabled by default. You will receive notifications about the following events:
- When someone @mentions you
- When changes are made to tasks or projects that you are watching or that you're assigned to
- When comments are added to tasks you are watching or assigned to
- When comments are added to status reports that you have created
- When someone assigns you to a task or adds you to a private project
You can mark one, several or all notifications as read or "clean" the overview by deleting all notifications.
You will only receive notifications for changes that other users make. Notifications aren't triggered for changes you make yourself.
Please sign in to leave a comment.