Happy New Year 2022! 🎉🍀 We are looking forward to an exciting year! Let's go 💪
...and stay healthy everyone ❤️
In the first weeks of 2022 we have made some minor improvements and bugfixes. We are rolling out to everyone as I write.
🌟 New features
Define entire teams as approver(s)
In the configuration of an approval workflow, members can be defined who will be notified in the workflow for approval.
From now on, you can also define teams as approvers, which were defined in advance via the Teams configuration menu (
Avatar menu top right >
And this is how it works
- Open the
... menuof a status
- Activate the
- Choose a team
What happens when you send a request to a team
If an entire team is defined as approver, all team members receive a notification (in-app and email).
As soon as the first person in the team grants approval, the task status changes to the requested status.
There is currently no option to define a multi-level approval e.g. by all team members.
✨ More improvements
- Extension of the search results in the portfolio list:
In the list view in the portfolio (project list), any content of flavors displayed as columns can now also be searched and filtered via the search bar (in addition to project names and project descriptions).
- The relations table in the task dialog and the list view got a few improvements:
- In the list view, a relation table now opens dynamically upwards or downwards depending on the viewport of the user (previously only downwards and therefore cut off sometimes)
- The properties of the relations table (sorting, order of columns as well as column width) are now saved globally in the flavor
- By default the title column has more space (width)
- Date fields are now formatted consistently, no matter if e.g. in list view or task detail - exceeded due dates are formatted red, tasks due today are formatted orange. In addition, an error message is displayed in the list view if a due date is selected before the start date or vice versa.
- The character limit of task titles (previously 100 characters) has been removed.
- Values of flavors (columns) displayed in a task list (and now also project list) could previously only be found via the search bar after a refresh - these are now detected directly after adding a column in the search results.
- In the project list, resetting the search result (via x) did not lead back to the previous list, but remained in an empty screen - fixed now.
- Adding a flavor column in the task list & assigning a value sometimes did not show up in the task detail of the same tasks. The value was missing in some constellations - fixed now.
- The relations table in the task dialog and the list view got a few fixes:
- Under certain circumstances new relations in the table seemed to disappear again (if you opened them directly after adding them) - now fixed.
- Long task or project titles were displayed incorrectly in the search results - they are now automatically abbreviated.
- Clicking on the title of the table hid the linked tasks/projects - fixed now.
- In the flavor table in the task dialog, the "Hidden" section collapsed when editing hidden flavors - now fixed.