2 Features • 9 Improvements • 9 Bugfixes
⭐ New feature
We have started rolling out a new version of the filter 🎉
In the first version, we focused on providing more filtering options and, most importantly, improving the speed of opening the filter and applying a filter. All this, of course, without losing the previous filter functions - they remain.
The filter can still take simple forms:
...but it can also perform more complex filtering. Filters can be applied with
OR links, they can be combined and nested:
Initially, the filter is only available in the list view in the project. Further stages are already in the works:
- Activation of the filter for all other views (board, timeline, portfolio list/board, times, main menu item tasks)
- Extension of filterable fields and selection options (e.g. custom workflows)
- Various UI/UX enhancements and adjustments
If you have previously saved views with a filter, you may need to save the view again to apply the new filter to it.
More time tracking
With the current enhancements, the focus is on more convenient time entry. The time recording options have been expanded to include a timer function, from/to times and range recording.
In addition, our authorization system now controls who can record times (and whose) and who can see and edit team times.
Multiple time entries
With multiple entries, times can be entered quickly and practically in a daily view or a weekly view. Individual lines can also be saved as favorites.
New entry dialog with timer function:
The time entry dialog is now always accessible from the same position from anywhere in the app: in the top right header menu:
We have changed the entry dialog from scratch, so that it no longer takes up/darkens the entire visible area on the one hand, and on the other hand brings various new functions.
There are now three tabs for different entry types, with the timer tab opening by default. With the timer you can always have a stopwatch running in parallel with your work. As soon as it is stopped, the time is automatically saved.
New time maintenance dialog in task detail
In the task detail, all persons who have maintained times on this task are now always displayed directly in the entry dialog.
- Display of guests in person selection dialogs: The handling and display of guests is currently being revised. A first change in this regard is that guests will only be displayed (in selection dialogs) in the context of private projects they have access to (have been added to). This currently applies to both members and guests themselves. As a result, guests cannot see guests from other projects in the person selection dialog.
- Removal of flavor values / labels improved: When pointing the cursor to a flavor value or label, the x to remove the value is now always displayed legibly.
- Widget customization button improved: The widget selection menu is now faster to reach and less hidden. For this purpose, a new Customize button has been added, which opens the widgets menu directly. The button has been introduced at the following positions:
- Project > Overview
- Project > Status
- Project > Feedback
- Portfolio analysis
- Added standard grouping options in the board view: The options now correspond to those in the list view.
- Format formula results as numbers: In the list view, formula results are now recognized as numbers and formatted right-justified in the list, analogous to other number fields.
- More grouping options in the list: In the list views, it is now possible to group by additional flavors (columns in the list) (via the context menu of the column). It is now also possible to group by flavors of the following types:
- Duplicate folders in board view: In the board view, folders can now be duplicated in the same way as in the list view.
- The header menu has been revised a bit: Two new icons have found their way in!
Enter time: A button for quick access to time tracking no matter where you are.
What's new?A present icon that informs about new features
- The contents of the previous
?icons moved to the
- API improvements: We have made a lot of performance improvements (API response times). This sounds trivial at first, but it's a huge thing in the background.... Additionally, we can set up webhooks to target external URLs when defined changes are made to tasks/projects. We are still working on the self-service interface for this, until then please contact us if you want to realize integration scenarios!
- Fixed: When a task template itself had sub-tasks in its belly and applied to a sub-task, sub-tasks were created in the 3rd level (nested). For now, this is still a bug that has been fixed 😉
- Fixed: If 'custom' was selected when applying a task template and then 'subtasks only' was selected to apply only the subtasks of the template, this did not work - is fixed.
- Fixed: If a custom workflow was active on a task and it was duplicated, the workflow was set to the default workflow. Now the custom workflow is applied when duplicating.
- Fixed: When duplicating a project or creating a new project from a template, a default currency stored in the master data was not taken over until now and EUR was always set instead. Now corrected.
- Fixed: The date selection of a subtask line in the task detail had partially wrong click events. The dialog closed incorrectly when changing the month, for example. Is now corrected.
- Fixed: When quickly deleting flavors, it could happen that a dialog remained open. The display error has been corrected.
- Fixed: Guests sometimes had the
+ New projectbutton displayed. Even if they could not create a project, the display of the button was still not correct, this is now fixed.
- Fixed: Flavors of type number were displayed in the task detail without decimal places. In the list view it was correct. Now fixed.
- Fixed: Various UI fixes