1 New Feature • 4 Improvements • 5 Bug fixes
⭐ New feature
Wizard for project creation
When creating a new project, you are now guided through the process by a 🪄 wizard. This simplifies both the creation of an empty project and the creation of a project from a project template.
Creating an empty project is done with just four clicks and the input of a title if it has to be done quickly.
The creation of a project from a project template has also been revised in the course of this to simplify the selection of the template and the selection of the data to be transferred from the template.
- New button for marking all tasks ("Select all"):
- Further improvements in duplicating / moving tasks:The new options for duplicating and moving tasks within a project or to another project have been added to all context menus.
- Maximize list views: In list views, there is a new button at the top right edge to maximize the view. This makes the list view full screen (only the current list, no menus).
- Time recording: Dialog for task search improved: The size of the selection dialog has been adjusted so that longer task titles usually have room as well. If not, they are abbreviated and the full title is displayed in the tooltip. Additionally, the folder in which a task is located is displayed.
- Fixed: The menu for selecting a workflow status did not abbreviate the display correctly for long status names. Especially if a release request was still set on a status. This is now corrected - the menu grows a bit in case of long status names, but if the space is still not enough, the menu is abbreviated correctly and the full status name is displayed in the tooltip of the status.
- Fixed: The function for collapsing columns in the board view had a display error when a whole group of columns was collapsed and expanded again.
- Fixed: When moving a task to another folder in the list view, an error could occur under certain circumstances and the action did not work. Now fixed.
- Fixed: Fixed display problem in workflow management dialog that could occur with long workflow titles.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, calculated field values of flavors were displayed as empty in task details, although they were supposed to show a calculated value. Previously, the values were displayed correctly in the list view. Now they are also displayed in task details. Prerequisite: The detail was opened from a list view.