Get an invitation & create a user account
Only workspace administrators or owners of the organization can invite people to a workspace via the Admin Center.
Edit (February 2021): Invitations for new team members are currently still sent by the smenso team. Please contact our support if new users should be invited. They will send out the invitations shortly.
1. You will receive an invitation e-mail
If you have been invited to join a workspace, you will first receive an invitation email with a link (button Let's go).
2. Follow the invitation link!
- Follow the invitation link by clicking the Let's go button in the email.
- You will be taken to a welcome page. Follow the Create Account button.
3. Choose the sign in method
Select the sign in method you want to use to create your user account.
The Continue with Azure Active Directory option appears only if this login method is enabled for your workspace (Enterprise feature).
Depending on the configuration in your workspace, there may be multiple ways you can sign in. The login method may also be limited to a specific method.
- Email address and password: This is the "normal" method of login. You log in with your email address and a password of your choice.
- Microsoft (Microsoft Personal Account): Allows you to log in with a Microsoft Personal Account (e.g. an outlook.com address). This is not to be confused with a Microsoft Work Account, which is used e.g. for Microsoft 365 / Azure in organizations, see point 3.
- Azure Active Directory (Microsoft 365): If your organization uses Microsoft 365 / Office 365, you will typically have a Microsoft Work Account that is your company email address. If this sign in option is enabled for your workspace and is offered as a sign in option, you can select this option and register with your Microsoft 365 address to benefit from Single Sign On.
4a. User account with email address and password
Please follow the instructions on the following pages to create a new user account.
The first step in creating a user account is to verify your email address. Please check your inbox for an email with the verification code.
Gebe den Verifizierungscode ein:
Please complete your profile by entering a password and your first and last name.
4b. User account with Microsoft (Personal Account)
- Select the Continue with Microsoft option
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft sign in pages. Please sign in with your Microsoft (Personal) account and enter your password, you may be asked for a code if two-factor authentication is enabled.
(If you are already signed in with your M365 account in your browser, the password request is skipped)
- After successfully signing in with your Microsoft 365/Office 365 user account, please confirm your first name and last name. This will be pre-filled based on the profile information of your Microsoft 365/Office365 user account.
4c. User account with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
(Microsoft 365 / Single Sign On)
Note: The "Continue with Azure Active Directory" option may be the only option you see. In this case, your organization chose to make this sign in method mandatory.
- Select the Continue with Azure Active Directory option.
- You will be redirected to a Microsoft sign in page where you enter your Microsoft 365 / Azure AD email address followed by your password (you may be asked for a code if two-factor authentication is enabled).
- After successfully signing in with your Microsoft 365 / Azure AD user account, please confirm your first name and last name. This will be pre-filled based on the profile information of your Microsoft 365 / Azure AD user account.
5. Invitation complete!
In the next step you will be automatically redirected to your workspace. Alternatively, you can jump there directly by clicking the Let's go button.