Extend your Microsoft team experience with smenso Cloud with features like timeline, task management, status reporting, resource management, cost controlling and more!
Add smenso Cloud as a Teams App
A selected smenso cloud project can be added to a team channel as a tab.
1. Open Microsoft Teams
2. Select the plus symbol + in a channel to create another tab or go to Apps to add smenso Cloud to a Team or Channel
3. Search for smenso Cloud and select the app
4. Enter your smenso Cloud domain (without the leading https://) and then select Authenticate.
If you don't have a smenso Cloud domain yet, you will need an account first. Please use the forms on our webiste https://en.smenso.cloud/ to request an account or contact our support.
5. Log in with your smenso Cloud credentials.
6. Select the project you would like to add to a tab, optionally rename the tab. The tab name is only for display purposes in the tab. Press Save.
7. The selected project opens in a new tab and you can work with the project as usual.
Need to know
- You can only add one project in one tab. Other projects can be added in additional tabs. The procedure is the same as described above.
- If you haven't used smenso Cloud before, there's a few steps you need to take before you can add the smenso Cloud app in Microsoft Teams. Most important: You have to create at least one project that you can then add to Microsoft Teams.
Here's some useful links:
- Each Microsoft Teams user who would like to get access to a smenso Cloud project will need a smenso Cloud account
Other Teams features
The integration into a register is the first step of our team integration. More functions will be added in a subsequent release:
- Post notifications of events in smenso cloud in the channel
- Messaging extension for sharing content from smenso Cloud in the Contributions in Channel tab
- Bot function: You will be able to give commands to a smenso Cloud Bot, which will be executed in smenso Cloud - e.g. creation of a task.