The web interface of smenso Cloud is divided into four main areas:
- Navigation Area
The mobile view may differ.
The workspace will show contents depending on the menu selected (Home, Projects and My Tasks).
Basically the following objects are processed in smenso Cloud:
- Status reports
In projects, status and feedback, widgets will show the content.
The main menu on the left side of the application shows three menu items:
- My tasks
The Favorites area shows your starred / favorite projects.
In the Recently Opened Projects area, the five most recently opened projects are always displayed in a descending order.
The Favorites and Recently Opened Projects areas can be collapsed using the chevron icon.
The whole main menu can be expanded or collapsed using the arrow at the bottom of the navigation or the burger icon at the top left.
In many of the detail views of e.g. Project Portfolio, Project Detail or in My Tasks, sub menu items will give you more options to drill into the corresponding object.
By clicking on the name of the corresponding menu item, the information will load in the workspace. The selected menu item is underlined and highlighted bold.
Usual contents of the sub menu of a Project Detail:
- The yellow star next to the project name is used to mark the project as a favorite.
- The avatars indicate which persons have been assigned tasks in this project.
- The magnifying glass opens the search function.
- The help icon opens a menu with various links to the user documentation, to create support requests and an "About us" area, which itself contains links to the imprint and privacy information.
- The avatar in the upper right area shows the logged in user and is at the same time a menu for selecting language settings and logging in/out of the account.