What you need
Ever done a meeting with smenso Cloud? You can do the meeting preparation as well as the execution directly with smenso Cloud. Here we show you how!
Meeting minutes in smenso Cloud
- Create a new folder in the task area and name it Meetings.
- Attach the logs as a task.
- The contents should be used as follows:
- Name the title of the meeting (preferably with a consecutive number). An icon 📋 helps for recognition.
- Add meeting participants as resources
- Choose the label 📜 Meeting
- Enter the date of the meeting in the due date
- The agenda (including start time), decisions and information are entered in the Description field in the task entry screen. To assign icons to a text, these can be selected and added using the key combination Win + .
- Possibly add a link to the virtual meeting (e.g. MS Teams)
- Carry specific tasks from the meeting as a sub-task.
- Each subtask can be described in more detail if required.
- Assign a responsible resource to each subtask.
- Assign a due date to each subtask.
- After the meeting you write the participants (who was really there?) in the description and remove them again as persons in the task. This way only you keep track of the task. The participants have received their concrete tasks in the subtasks.
This way you can distribute all tasks from a meeting directly to the responsible persons and they go directly into their tasks. This eliminates the casual informing and follow-up of the tasks. If the tasks are not completed, you can write a reminder as a comment and follow up everything easily.
Cross-project meeting minutes
In smenso Cloud it is possible to display the logs across projects. The project portfolio projects under the tab Tasks in the menu can be filtered by the label Meeting. The minutes/tasks can also be sorted and grouped across projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.