This article is not so much a best practice, but rather a tip on how to keep a better eye on your own tasks in smenso Cloud.
Let's assume you want to display all your tasks in smenso cloud in all projects that are due this week or to extend this a bit: tasks that are due this week or next week. For this purpose there are some very simple settings in smenso Cloud that make this possible.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to the "My tasks" section in the main menu
- Select "This week" and "Next week" in the due date filter
- Select the grouping "Status" to get a compact view. To change the task status directly use drag & drop.
- Alternatively you can also group by project, then the tasks for each project are displayed in a separate column
- Select the "Due date" sort order so that the task with the oldest date is at the top
To see the task in detail, you can open it directly by clicking on it.
If you click on the project link, you will be directed to the corresponding project.