New Sign in
We have redesigned our sign in process both visually and functionally.
Custom statuses and workflows
A task will go through different statuses in smenso Cloud, by default these statuses are "Not started", "In progress" and "Done". Together, these statuses form a workflow that you can now customize completely!
Approving a status change
A status change can now be dependent on another person's approval. When changing to the respective status, an approval process will start. When the approver(s) have given approval, the task changes to this status.
Mark tasks as 🔷 milestones
Before, a task was "interpreted" as a milestone by giving it either a start date or a due date. Even though this may not have been intended or may lead to confusion.
From now on, tasks must explicitly be marked as milestones. Makes things much clearer.
The video shows a short old/new comparison (in German):
Share custom views
Share your custom views!
- Share your view by copying a link
- Share your view with your team in a defined project
- Share your view with everyone in the entire workspace
More improvements and fixes
- (Feature) Negative values can now be entered in the cost fields, as well as displayed in widgets
- (Feature) The charts in our widgets have been updated slightly
- (Feature) If you are "watching" a project, you will now receive a notification when someone has published a new status report.
- (Feature) More file types can be uploaded as attachments, even exotic ones like .sql files
- (Feature) The status button has been slightly redesigned
- (Feature) Bubble chart type widgets are now able to display number flavors
- (Feature) Moving tasks to other projects has been simplified ( menu)
- (Fix) Editing of comments was not saved in some cases - fixed
- (Fix) Performance when opening the task dialog has been improved (not yet where we want it to be, but better!)
- (Fix) Fixed some translation errors in master data widget and completed task cards
- (Fix) Display of number of notifications (alarm bell) was not correct in some circumstances - fixed
- (Fix) @Mentions in comments did not trigger notifications - fixed
- (Fix) Error when saving a view as a default view and afterwards saving it "Only for this project" was fixed
- (Fix) Re-opening the system default view (by deselecting a custom view) in list did not show the columns correctly in some cases - fixed
- (Fix) Moving tasks to another folder did not move subtasks - fixed
- (Fix) Various style corrections
- (Fix) Project title was not displayed correctly in some cases when selecting a custom view
- (Fix) Sorting by flavors in list view did not work correctly - fixed
- (Fix) Style corrections for error messages in status reports
- (Fix) Priority icon in board view was no longer displayed in some cases
Please sign in to leave a comment.