3 Improvements • 5 Bugfixes
- Admins can edit shared views: Previously, shared views could only ever be edited (and saved), renamed or deleted by the creator. We have now added the possibility for the Admin role to have basically the same rights. I.e. admins can now edit any view, save the changes in the same shared view, rename it and delete it.
- Date filter in time reports extended: The date filter in the time reports was limited to weeks so far - from now on many different (predefined) intervals can be selected, or a custom range (from - to) can be chosen:
TipOnce a fixed date range is selected, e.g. "This month", the two arrows to the left and right can be used to jump forward or backward in the same interval:
- Flavors (fields) can be hidden for guests: Flavors can now be individually hidden for guests. To do this, open the configuration of a flavor and check the Hide for guests box. As a result, guests will no longer be able to see the field system-wide, and everything related to it. I.e. they will also not see any information about the field in the project feed/activity log of tasks or in shared views. The setting can be done by admins or members with permission to configure flavors.
- Fixed: In the portfolio view, the combination of the new filter and saved custom/shared views caused problems. Various minor bug fixes have been implemented for stabilization.
- Fixed: The filter incorrectly registered a change to a view whenever it was called, and therefore asked whether the "changed" view should be saved. The behavior is now restored so that the question is only displayed when actual changes happen.
TipIn case the question is still displayed in a portfolio view, just save it once.
- Fixed: If saved list views contained a grouping by flavor (i.e. not a normal grouping via the grouping menu, but via the column options of a flavor), then this grouping was not displayed in some cases. We have corrected the bug so that groupings by flavors are now displayed correctly in views again.
- Fixed: In some cases, the wrong filter was displayed in the portfolio view when the filter was opened (the task filter came up). Now fixed.
- Fixed: In the task detail, when entering comma numbers in a flavor of type "Number", using a comma instead of a period as a separator, the entered comma number was not taken over correctly. This was not visible at first sight, but on the one hand it was displayed in the list view without the "thousand" separator, and on the other hand it was not registered in the aggregation functions in this case. This is now fixed.