1 New Feature • 5 Improvements • 7 Bug Fixes
✨ New Feature
Custom Logo in Sidebar [Owners only]
In our efforts to make smenso even more personalized for you and incorporate your company's corporate design, we are introducing a new section called "Branding" in our Admin Center with the current release. Simply set your own logo in the sidebar (navigation) of the user interface!
To do this, navigate to the Admin Center and find the new "Branding" section under "Organization" "Branding."
There are several options available:
Custom Logo: To insert your own logo in a recommended width of a maximum of 30px x 180px.
Custom Logo Icon + Text Logo: To insert a (square) icon of your own logo that can be combined with any text logo.
The logo can be uploaded as any graphic file and cropped, or it can be linked via URL and automatically scaled to the required format. Have fun trying it out! 😃
This is just the first step; stay tuned for more customization options, including the color of the sidebar, additional logo usage (e.g., in emails), and much more.
- Time Tracking (Multiple Entry) Update: The weekly view now has a context menu, including the ability to duplicate a row.
- Person Flavors Update:
- [For HR Authorized] The order of person flavors is also considered in the person detail (hover over avatars).
- [For HR Authorized] People with HR authorization can now decide whether and which properties (person flavors) they want to make visible to all members in the person detail. By default, only people with HR rights can see this information.
To do this, simply check the box for
Show in Person Detailin the configuration of a person flavor (Settings Members Select Person Person Flavors).
- Project-Specific Description Text for Column Fields: Fields can now receive project-specific descriptions displayed in the column tooltip. Maintaining a description text is possible for both standard fields and flavors. Please note that the description field for flavors is not the same as the tooltip, which can be set globally for the flavor.
- Lock Flavor/Column Editing Project-Specific: In addition to locking the value editing of a flavor globally, it is now possible to lock flavor/column editing project-specifically in the list view. Similar to the value lock in the global flavor configuration, the project-specific lock applies to all people except admins and the person who set the lock.
- Minor UI Adjustments
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Folder properties: Folder title now updates immediately correctly, no matter where it is changed (in the list or properties).
- Fixed: If a list view was marked as a favorite, the list icon might not be displayed.
- Fixed: Issues with saving the order of favorites in the sidebar.
- Fixed: The Home Widget for
Recently Opened Projectsdid not correctly display the currency of a project.
- Fixed: Corrected the default arrangement of widgets in the
- Fixed: In a specific constellation (starting the timer in global recording and stopping the timer via the stop symbol in global display), a set timer did not correctly save the corresponding time.
- Fixed: Flavors were displayed twice in tasks in certain cases, although they were only inserted once.