What you need
After the project has been accepted, it is recommended to include a further item "final work" in the project. This can contain the following subtasks (suggestions):
- Preparation of project final report
- Preparing a commercial degree
- Close all open tasks in the project
- Conduct final meeting
- Collect feedback from project participants (team and stakeholders)
- Develop and document lessons learned (Lessons Learned)
- Provide feedback to the project team members' superiors
- Triggering success control for the utilization phase (utilization revision)
After the closing operations have all been completed, the project is "ready" for archiving.
To access archived projects again you can use the filter in the portfolio and display them.