You will receive email notifications when other users
assign you to tasks,
change the status in tasks to which you are assigned, and when others
How do email notifications work?
smenso emails you notification immediately after one of the following events is triggered.
- Someone @mentions you: Someone mentions you in a project, task or comment .
- Someone assigns you: Someone assigns you to a task.
- A comment is added: Someone adds a comment to a task you are assigned to, or someone comments on a status report you have created.
- Someone requests an approval from you: When a workflow with an approval process is used and a status change is requested. The requester also receives an email notification when the release has been granted.
- You will only receive notifications about changes that other users make. Notifications aren't triggered for changes you make yourself.
- When you're @mentioned in a comment, only one email notification is sent to the person mentioned, even if that person is assigned to the task and is regularly notified about the comment.
- Changes in tasks or projects that you are watching (e.g. changes in description, priority, or flavors) will currently not trigger an email notification.
- Email notifications aren't sent when a task or project is duplicated from an existing task.
Please sign in to leave a comment.